Spectral Energy Distribution Library
- The SED Library is a set of Java classes which represent Spectral Energy Distribution (SED) Data as
defined by the IVOA Spectrum Data Model v1.03. The library provides a base set of classes as well as
a high level API which allows users to easily create and manipulate SED data. Supported serialization
formats are VOTable and FITS.
- Our Quick Start Guide provides download and setup instructions for the SEDLib package.
- The User's Guide provides some simple examples using the SEDLib package.
- The javadoc API is available online here.
- The latest release is version 1.1, which is available for download here.
Previous versions can be found here.
- Issues may be reported via the VAO Helpdesk.
To help direct issues, please prefix your subject with the tag '[sedlib]'.