|AHELP for CIAO 4.3 Sherpa v1||
Unpack an ARF from an ARFCrate
unpack_arf( filename|ARFCrate )
The unpack_arf command unpacks an ARF from a FITS file or an ARFCrate into a Sherpa data object.
If a filename is provided as input, a crate is created but hidden and cannot be used for other analysis in the session.
- filename|ARFCrate - the name of the file (with path) or ARFCrate which contains the ARF data
sherpa> arf1 = unpack_arf("arf.fits")
Unpack the ARF into the object "arf1".
sherpa> arfcr = read_arf("3c273.arf") sherpa> arfdata = unpack_arf(arfcr)
The ARF is read into an ARFCrate (named "arfcr") from the file 3c273.arf. The ARF is then unpacked into Sherpa from the crate.
See the bugs pages on the Sherpa website for an up-to-date listing of known bugs.
- dataspace1d, dataspace2d, fake, get_arf, get_bkg, load_arf, load_arrays, load_ascii, load_bkg, load_bkg_arf, load_bkg_rmf, load_data, load_grouping, load_image, load_multi_arfs, load_multi_rmfs, load_pha, load_quality, load_rmf, load_staterror, load_syserror, load_table, pack_image, pack_pha, pack_table, set_arf, unpack_arrays, unpack_ascii, unpack_bkg, unpack_data, unpack_image, unpack_pha, unpack_rmf, unpack_table
- get_default_id, list_bkg_ids, list_data_ids, list_response_ids
- add_model, add_user_pars, get_response, load_table_model, load_user_model, save_model, save_source
- save_arrays, save_data, save_delchi, save_error, save_filter, save_grouping, save_image, save_pha, save_quality, save_resid, save_staterror, save_syserror, save_table