CDA - ChandraDeepFieldN Dataset
- The archive is fully functional.
- Reprocessing has been completed for
- Phase I: 2005-11-13 to 2011-12-31
- Phase II: 2000-01-30 to 2005-11-13
- ASCDSVER: 10.8
- CALDBVER: 22.214.171.124
- Chandra Footprint Service
The new secure Footprint Service can be found here
- Global Chandra Coverage
Check out the new Chandra MOC page.
- Browsers security warnings
Are Chandra Data Archive pages safe? See full announcement.
- Past Notices
The Chandra Deep Field North Dataset
The 2000-2002 data from the Chandra Deep Field North have been custom
processed to register all 17 individual observations astrometrically.
For more information, see the
There are two distinct subsets of observations, clustered around roll
angles of 40 (7 ObsIds) and 140
(10 ObsIds) degrees, respectively. We
excluded 3 ObsIds from 1999 which were made at
a focal plane temparature of -110 degrees, since their calibration is
We offer these types of products for download:
- Merged tar file containing the merged event file, exposure map, and
- By-ObsId tar file containing the event list and aspect solution for
each of the individual ObsIds
- Full resolution linear three-color image of merged datasets
- Full resolution enhanced three-color image of merged datasets
- Smoothed enhanced three-color image of merged datasets