CDA - ChandraDeepFieldN Dataset
- The archive is fully functional.
Reprocessing IV has been completed in December 2014.
- ASCDSVER: 10.11
- CALDBVER: 4.10.0
- Electrical Outage 11/05/21 - 11/06/21
There will be a planned electrical outage Friday, November 5 2021, 5:30PM - Saturday, November 6 2021, 6:00PM EDT. During this time period ChaSeR and other archive interfaces will be unavailable.
- Electrical Outage on 07/28/21
There will be a planned electrical outage Wednesday, July 28 2021, 8:00PM - 10:00PM EDT. During this time period ChaSeR and other archive interfaces will be unavailable.
- Downtime on 6/12/21
Due to electrical work, the public interfaces of the Chandra Data Archive will not be available on Saturday 6/12 from 4 AM to 9 PM.
- Repro V Begins
The fifth major reprocessing of the archive (Repro V) has started! Details can be found here.
- Past Notices
The Chandra Deep Field North Dataset
The 2000-2002 data from the Chandra Deep Field North have been custom
processed to register all 17 individual observations astrometrically.
For more information, see the
There are two distinct subsets of observations, clustered around roll
angles of 40 (7 ObsIds) and 140
(10 ObsIds) degrees, respectively. We
excluded 3 ObsIds from 1999 which were made at
a focal plane temparature of -110 degrees, since their calibration is
We offer these types of products for download:
- Merged tar file containing the merged event file, exposure map, and
- By-ObsId tar file containing the event list and aspect solution for
each of the individual ObsIds
- Full resolution linear three-color image of merged datasets
- Full resolution enhanced three-color image of merged datasets
- Smoothed enhanced three-color image of merged datasets