|AHELP for CIAO 4.3 Sherpa v1||
Unpack an RMF from a crate
unpack_rmf( filename|RMFCrate )
The unpack_rmf command unpacks an RMF from a FITS file or an RMFCrate into a Sherpa data object.
If a filename is provided as input, a crate is created but hidden and cannot be used for other analysis in the session.
- filename|RMFCrate - the name of the file (with path) or RMFCrate which contains the RMF data
sherpa> rmf1 = unpack_rmf("rmf.fits")
Unpack the RMF into the object "rmf1".
sherpa> rmfcr = read_rmf("3c273.rmf") sherpa> rmfdata = unpack_rmf(rmfcr)
The RMF is read into an RMFCrate (named "rmfcr") from the file 3c273.rmf. The RMF is then unpacked into Sherpa from the crate.
See the bugs pages on the Sherpa website for an up-to-date listing of known bugs.
- dataspace1d, dataspace2d, fake, get_bkg, get_rmf, load_arf, load_arrays, load_ascii, load_bkg, load_bkg_arf, load_bkg_rmf, load_data, load_grouping, load_image, load_multi_arfs, load_multi_rmfs, load_pha, load_quality, load_rmf, load_staterror, load_syserror, load_table, pack_image, pack_pha, pack_table, set_rmf, unpack_arf, unpack_arrays, unpack_ascii, unpack_bkg, unpack_data, unpack_image, unpack_pha, unpack_table
- get_default_id, list_bkg_ids, list_data_ids, list_response_ids
- add_model, add_user_pars, get_response, load_table_model, load_user_model, save_model, save_source
- save_arrays, save_data, save_delchi, save_error, save_filter, save_grouping, save_image, save_pha, save_quality, save_resid, save_staterror, save_syserror, save_table